BMC is under new management
As you may already know, War Horse Cities recently acquired assets from Baltimore Marine Centers. We’re excited at the opportunity to transform these great assets and look forward to having you as a customer!
Our projects at War Horse Cities share a common goal – to strengthen our vibrant Baltimore community – and we know this is achieved by first listening to you. We heard you loud and clear from our survey series and are happy to report that we’ve begun immediate improvements to the marinas such as:
- Upgraded WIFI
- Improved dock security
- New high-speed fueling stations at Clinton Street
- Refreshed website with online slip reservations
- Landscaping and basic dock maintenance
- Customer service and staff presence on the docks
This boating season is a listen and learn period for us. The summer cycle will inform us which improvements to make and how to stage them to minimize the impact on your boating experience. You can count on improved communication both ways, so we can plan for the future together.
WE VALUE YOUR OPINION, DROP US A LINE
Contact Us for Slip Availability
New High-Speed Fueling Station NOW OPEN!
Lighthouse Point’s former marine fueling station has been relocated and upgraded. The new high-speed pumps are located next to the helicopter pier by MarineMax Baltimore. This 12,000 gallon tank will be your premier fueling and supply stop in or out of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
There are 4 High-speed pumps with a total of 7 nozzles for a more convenient re-fueling experience. Pull in, pump and go!
- 2 Gasoline Pumps operating at 22 gallons per min
- 1 Diesel Pump operating at 22 gallons per min
- 1 Diesel Pump operating at 60 gallons per min
- 145’ distance between pumps for easy access
- Pump out service available
Sunday – Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday + Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Cash and all major credit cards, including WEX accepted.